Food groups to follow
Below are some of the recipes I use at home. Each have a low-carb adjustment if you are banting or just following a LCHF diet.
- Jungle Juice – for new moms (boosts energy and helps with the production of breastmilk)
- Summer tea – refreshing any time drink
- Flu tea – for when you feel achy
- Cough mixture – all natural. The kids can use it too.
- On the go cold breakfast – yoghurt, nut butter, fruit
- On the go warm breakfast – cheese, eggs and bacon
- Summer salad with protein – greens, other veggies, avo and a protein
- Butternut cold salad – raw butternut and pineapple
- Butternut summer salad – greens, grilled butternut, salad cheese and other veggies