Makes 5 – 6 stuffed chicken breasts.
- 5 – 6 chicken breasts, no skin or bone
- 2 packs of streaky bacon
- 1 block of cream cheese
- Parsley chopped finely
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180’C.
- Cut pockets in the chicken breasts.
- Combine the cream cheese, parsley and lemon juice in a bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon the cream cheese mixture into the pockets in the breasts.
- Wrap each breast in as much bacon as will cover it (normally 2 or 3 pieces).
- Place in the baking tray and bake 20 – 25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Serve with Butternut summer salad
Low carb adjustment
Make sure to use the full fat cream cheese.