Feel free to add pasta, rice or toasted artisan bread. Also great just as is.
- Butter and garlic
- 5 – 6 Chicken breasts cut into cubes
- 1 Pack of bacon bits
- 1 Cup of yoghurt
- 1 Packet of Chicken-a-la-King sauce powder
- 1 Tin of Italian style tomato and onion mix
- Melt the butter in a pan and add the garlic. Heat until it sizzles.
- Add the bacon bits. Stir until cooked.
- Add the chicken. Stir until the chicken is cooked.
- Add the yoghurt and sauce powder to the chicken in the pan. Stir through.
- Once the sauce has thickened, add the tomato mix and stir through.
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat. At this point you are welcome to stir through cooked pasta if you like.
- Serve with a starch of your choice or as is.
Low carb adjustment
This recipe is LCHF diet suitable. Make sure to use double cream yoghurt. Do not opt to add a starch.