This recipe assumes you’ll have a microwave where you’re going. If you will be on the road, this is just as good cold. Makes 12 egg muffins.
- 6 Extra large eggs, whisked with salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 Cup grated cheddar
- Red and green bell peppers cut up into small cubes
- 1 pack of streaky bacon (normally will have about 12 pieces in it)
- Spray a muffin pan with non-stick spray or line with butter.
- Preheat the oven to 180’C.
- Line the muffin cups with a piece of bacon each.
- Put a bit of cheddar cheese in each cup, just enough to cover the bottom.
- Poor the egg mixture into the cups until the cups are about 2/3 full.
- In each cup, add some red and green bell pepper cubes.
- Bake for about 30min or until the eggs are cooked
- Remove from muffin pan and let them cool before packing them in your lunch tin
Low carb adjustment
This is LCHF diet suitable.